When you access our website, a connection to the CookieFirst server is established to enable us to obtain valid consent from you for the use of certain cookies. CookieFirst then stores a cookie in your browser in order to only be able to activate the cookies to which you have consented and to properly document this. The processed data will be stored until the specified storage period expires or you request the deletion of the data. Deviating from this, certain statutory retention periods may apply.
Data processing agreement
We have concluded a data processing contract with CookieFirst. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that the data of our website visitors is only processed according to our instructions and in accordance with the GDPR.
Server log files
Our website and CookieFirst automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. The following data is collected:
- Your consent status or withdrawal of your consent
- Your anonymized IP address
- Information about your browser
- Information about your device
- The date and time of your visit to our website
- The URL of the website where you saved or updated your consent preferences
- The approximate location of the user who saved their consent preferences
- A universally unique identifier (UUID) of the website visitor who clicked the banner cookie