Sales Manager International (m/f/d) – Native Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian or English Speaker (m/f/d)
Growth is what drives us. In order to reach the next level, we are looking for enhancement in our Sales-team at the earliest possible date.
LEAP Digital Marketing GmbH is a leading digital marketing agency in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. Using targeted marketing activities, which are characterized by a high ROI, sustainable increases in visibility and an improved conversion rate, we support demanding, internationally active companies in sustainably increasing their top line performance. In addition to the successful mid-market, our clients include TOP 100 brands, Fortune 500 companies, well-known brands, and globally active companies.
What awaits you
- Performance-based remuneration with uncapped commission
- If you reach a certain turnover target, you will be given a company car the following year, such as a new Mercedes E-Class, an Audi A6 or a BMW 5 Series
- A three-week bootcamp for your professional training
- Expansion of your personal network of large and international customers
- Continuous sales training and further education on Online Marketing and sales topics to expand your personal skills
- Remote work from home or from our office in a great old building with ambience in the heart of Berlin
- Independent acquisition and turnover responsibility of new customers in the UK, the Netherlands or Scandinavia (qualifying contacts, scheduling product presentations, conducting sales negotiations, concluding contracts, onboarding customers)
- Contract management (negotiation of new contracts, contract extension up to conclusion of agreements)
- Analysis of competitor, customers, and markets
- Representation LEAP/ at conferences, trade fairs and industry events
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Online Marketing and Sales environment (e.g. in the field of Software, Services or agency business)
- Business network to executive level in Online Marketing / e-Commerce business of medium and large companies in the UK, the Netherlands or Scandinavia
- Experience in B2B negotiations
- Strong sales skills
- Very good skills in building up chains of argumentation
- English language skills – business fluent / native
- German language skills – desirable
- Analytical and structured thinking skills
- Team player
- Hands-on mentality
What are you waiting for?
Send your application with significant references, your earliest possible starting date, and your salary expectations to Thomas.
Your expert contact person is Thomas.
We are looking forward to your application!