Internship Online Marketing / Offpage SEO – German/English Speaker (m/f/d)
Willst du lieber bei uns im Büro arbeiten oder doch zu Hause? Bei uns bist du komplett frei in der Wahl deines Arbeitsplatzes. Wir haben dafür die passenden Produkte für eine reibungslose virtuelle Zusammenarbeit und stellen dir ein komplett ausgestattetes Homeoffice aus Bürostuhl, höhenverstellbarem Tisch, 2 Monitoren etc..
#TakeTime #WorkLifeBalance #HomeOffice #MehrZeitfürFamilie #Vereinbarkeit #WorkingMom #MoreQualityTime
Growth is what drives us. In order to reach the next level, we are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and eager staff to our SEO team.
LEAP Digital Marketing GmbH is a leading Online Marketing agency in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. By using targeted marketing measures, which are characterized by a high ROI, sustainable increases in visibility and an improved Conversion Rate, we support demanding, internationally active companies to sustainably increase their top line performance. Our clients include the successful medium-sized TOP 100 brands, fortune 500 companies, well-known brands, and globally active companies.
We are looking for exceptional students with an interest in the field of Online Marketing. Get in touch if you want to gain your first experience in a digital marketing agency with a focus on off-page SEO.
- Working alongside our account managers in successfully conducting off-page SEO
- Achieving deadlines and targets set together with our team
- You will be the first contact person for cooperation partners for our clients
- Independently you will plan your own monthly targets, acquire publishers, create a plan of attack in line with the quality guidelines that you will set for your individual projects
- You will analyze the results of your own campaigns
- You are interested in off-page SEO
- You are fluent in German and English (any of the following languages is a plus: Dutch, Swedish, French, Spanish)
- You are structured and organized
- You can work perfectly in a team as well as independently
- You are open for feedback and do not shy away from providing feedback
- You are communicative and have a „can do“ attitude
- You do a compulsory internship
- You are available as of July / August 2021 for a period of at least 6 months
- You have an EU working visa
What you can expect from us
- A dedicated supervisor in the team who will guide you in your daily work
- A dynamic and international team
- A monthly internship reimbursement of €600 and the coverage of your monthly public transportation ticket
- An entitlement to a monthly bonus calculated on your performance
- Company academies for personal development purposes
Have we triggered your curiosity? Do you want to learn more about online marketing? Do not wait longer and send your resume to Annett. Mention the time frame you would be available for the internship position.
If you have any further questions, please contact Sezer.
Looking forward hearing from you.