€600,000 in additional annual revenue due to internationalisation
After a system change, the client suffered from ranking losses. This happened on three country domains: Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
LEAP/ was able to fast identify the problem. Since it would take a lot of time and effort to fix it, we started with a quick fix.
Altogether, our measures helped the client achieve additional monthly revenue of more than €50,000 with SEO traffic. This equates to an increase of 72%. And all this at SEO costs of €22,100.
In addition, we were able to boost organic clicks on all three domains:
- On the German website +72%
- On the Austrian website +1.825%
- On the Swiss website +2.247%
And we managed to:
- tackle the consequences of the CMS changeover,
- identify the cause of the problem: an incorrect hreflang implementation,
- develop a solution independent of the client’s external IT agency, and
- prevent high costs and a lengthy implementation period.
Information about our client
This client is an established online pioneer in the B2B sector and has years of experience in e-commerce.
Following a system change, the client suffered heavy ranking losses. However, they were unable to explain the reason for this.
Since it affected all three shops in the German-speaking countries, urgent action was required to avoid enormous loss of revenue.
These and similar measures enable us to support you and your company in the international business:
- Domain analysis (DE/AT/CH) concerning the loss of visibility
- Revealing the problem: a faulty hreflang implementation
- A workshop with the client’s IT to evaluate how a “standard solution” applied to the problem
- Testing and approving the implementation prior to the launch of the project
- Monitoring the SEO visibility
In a nutshell: LEAP/ takes care of everything your project requires to be successful.
Here’s what our clients think about LEAP/
These are only two voices out of the 300+ clients we have worked with since 2009.
A creative approach to solutions combined with data-driven, objective analytical work. This is how we got to know and appreciate LEAP/. Online marketing is designed with purpose: the combination of SEO and conversion optimisation is impressive.
LEAP/ has delivered excellent work so far. I have rarely seen an initial project carried out with such efficiency and understanding for both the business and the product.
Fabian De Salvo