€2,000,000 increase in revenue thanks to strategic A/B testing
We ran 15 A/B tests for this client in one year. Eight of the tests were significantly positive. This enabled the client to
- increase their annual revenue by €2 million,
- validate and implement iterations of their website,
- significantly improve the UX and
- achieve an uplift of over 30%.
The monthly additional revenue of €158,000 was generated by investing a monthly conversion budget of only €7,800.
Hence, the “time-to-profitability” of the entire one-year contract was less than one month!
Learn more about the client
This client is one of the leading B2C e-commerce businesses. They have been operating their online shop for over 15 years and are continuously growing.
Before their collaboration with LEAP/, many front-end changes were based on intuition and gut feelings. Our mission was to validate new ideas and reliably quantify their impact on conversion rates and sales.
When it comes to A/B testing, our portfolio covers every step of the way based on our established testing process:
- First, we analyse your current situation and identify potentials.
- Then we create scientifically-based hypotheses with psychological insights.
- The third step is to create a variation, which will then be implemented in the test setup.
- After running the test, we analyse the results.
- The final step is to implement the successful variation right away, without using our client’s IT resources.
This process ensures that A/B testing is a reliable and replicable process. The key to success is the psychologically-based hypotheses. We are happy to create similar hypotheses for your company – simply get in touch with us.
Here’s what our clients think about LEAP/
These are only two voices out of the 300+ clients we have worked with since 2009.
A creative approach to solutions combined with data-driven, objective analytical work. This is how we got to know and appreciate LEAP/. Online marketing is designed with purpose: the combination of SEO and conversion optimisation is impressive.
LEAP/ has delivered excellent work so far. I have rarely seen an initial project carried out with such efficiency and understanding for both the business and the product.
Fabian De Salvo